Monocrystalline Solar Panel 12v RV Solar Panel 120 Flexible Solar
1. Sungold flexible solar panel is perfect for boat or other
applications where fixed power is available . Its maximum bending
radius of 30 ° and a thickness of only 4mm;
2. With proper installation it is suitable to run over it.
3. Assembly is easy to realize itself with the kit available in our
shop or through the 4 , connection holes in the corners of the
4. All our flexible solar panels are made up of Class A high
efficiency Sunpower U.S.
solar cells . These cells reach their high efficiency including
through the metal contacts
Moving from the front to the rear and by the broadening of the
contacts , there is less loss power .
5. equipped with 0.5 m cable and MC4 connectors .
6. suitable for curved oppvlakten like the deck of a boat or the roof
of an RV .
1.The connection socket is attached to the frontside. The
connection cables are 90cm long and equipped with MC4-plugs,Ideal
for caravans and boats
2.Very high efficiency,With SunPower Back contact cells( efficiency
above 22% -25%), Module efficiency 30% higher than conventional
3.The latest Sungold back-contact monocrystalline,semi flexible
solar panel,No glass or frame,Aerodynamic, only 3mm thick and is
incredibly light weight (120w only 2.45kg).making it easier to
transport, hang and install
4. Pre drilled eyelets in the corner with Stainless grommets, easy
installation, the panel can also be fixed by bolts or screws.
Curves up to 30 degrees,Conforms to almost any surface.
- Non-glass design
- Fully weatherproof& lightweight design
- Unbreakable protective plastic film coating
- 1 year materials limited warranty
|Cells per module||4*9|
|Voltage at Pmax(Vmp)||20.88|
|Current at Pmax(Imp)||5.97|
|Open circuit voltage(Voc)||24.64|
|Short -circuit current(Isc)||6.32|
|The maximun system voltage||45VDC(IEC)|
|Maximun rated current fuse||15A|
|Output power tolerance||±3%|
|Power temperature coefficient||-0.38%/℃|
|Voltage temperature coefficient||-0.27%/℃|
|Current tempwerature coefficient||-0.05%/℃|